Thursday, April 26, 2012

Syukur - Gratitude


It's an acknowledgement of benefits one has received.




I'm thankful I wake up every day and witness the majestic sunrise.



I'm thankful for I had seen the sunrise from the top of Mount Kinabalu and Bukit Broga - the view was truly amazing!
I thankful I can still enjoy the morning dew occasionally.

I'm thankful I can still snuggle in bed during occasional shower.

I'm thankful that I'm able to work and loving what I do.


I'm thankful I can still experience the beauty of nature
I'm thankful for the love I've given and received. 




I'm thankful I still have the power of choice.

I'm thankful creativity at work is an enjoyment
I'm thankful because I'm thankful for what I already owned and would like to have.
I'm thankful I can still enjoy the pleasure of food

 I'm thankful I'm still sane, I'm thankful there friends around that care, I'm thankful I remember all the good memories, I'm thankful for my health, I'm thankful that I barely remember all the sickness and pain.
Isn't life beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment